Friday, June 10, 2016

1) Some of the things that i like was that we got to use the computers

2) I don't like how Mr. Haymore kept on saying "timeout"

3) let the students do what ever they want on the computer like play games instead of looking up stuff that pertain to the medical field

4) I really like the song that Mr. Haymore played every time the "do the right thing" i really enjoyed listening to that song

5)yes i really did do my best in this class i did all of my work and finish all my post and payed a lot of attention in this class

6)i am reading my 100+ goals every single day

7) yes i am but how is a ctr person suppose to stay away from caffeine how is 
it dangerous

8) I learned too be a CTR person and not to do bad thing and to stay away from drugs and smoking cause those are very harmful and can affect a person horrible.

9) I will always remember my 100+goals and to always be a CTR person 

2 comments: